Tuesday, May 7, 2013

To Reach the Nations

My heart aches for the nations. Breaks for the people. I want to love the children who have nothing and pray with those who have lost it all. I see pain in the eyes of every person, wishing I could share the love of God with every one of them. I praise His name and hope one day to take Him to the nations. I spend every moment waiting and praying for that day to come. The day where the world can hear from God, see His Truth, be drenched in His Love. I wait for that day when God will send me, send me to a place that lacks truth. I want to be that truth to the world. I want to influence just as I have been Influenced. I want to lead just as I have been Lead. I want to love just as I have been Loved. I want the WORLD to see just what God is capable of; in the trees, in the birds, in my heart. I want it all to permeate their souls so they can see just how Awesome is He. My heart aches for those in the unknown. I desire so much for them to know, for them to understand. One day, Lord, one day they will understand just how amazing You can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment