Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Silence

Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." John 13:7

God's silence is deafening. It is a struggle when you have no clue what He wants of you.
What are you doing in my life? What do you want me me do? Silence
God, where are YOU? What do you want of me? Where do I go? What do I do? Silence
Am I like Job that you keep silent for pages on end? Until my life seems impossible? What have I done? Silence
All I hear. Silence
Hope begins to fade. What do I do? Silence
And then... I Will Not Hurt You
You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.. John 13:7

Sometimes... Sometimes God's Silence is Him telling you it will be okay. Trust Me.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9


The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8

No comments:

Post a Comment