Friday, June 22, 2012

The Right Thing

Sometimes I wonder what I am doing.  I wonder why I don't follow my heart. I know the the right thing to do... and yet I know what others will say. I know whose hearts I will break. I know how awkward life could get. But I know it's the right thing. I don't know what to do or who to talk to. I can't do it today. Or tomorrow. Or ever, it seems like.  I need to do the right thing. No one knows my thought process. No one is there to make me do it. I'm not a child. Just do it. But I can't. I'm talking in circles and I know that no one will understand. I know it won't go well. And this could ruin things.  UGH. Stupid right thing.

1 comment:

  1. If this has anything to do with the "check in" responses..I've been knowing this for awhile but waiting for you to talk about it. You should always be honest with yourself and never settle. Even in the moment when you think it sounds good, wait, pray and think about whats best for you and your future and not just in the moment. :O) DONT SETTLE.

    ReplyDelete