Saturday, June 23, 2012

To Be Different

"I saw the second you walked away, the second you turned away."

This was said to me yesterday. And I thought to myself "are you nuts?" But then I realized... Maybe I have walked away. No more rules, goodbye structure? Yeah, okay. So maybe I did. Have I changed that much?? Am I so far from truth that people can see? I don't feel different, nor do I feel like I'm doing wrong. But I guess I'm bias. I wish people would consider telling me these things when they notice and then maybe it wouldn't be so difficult to get "back on track"... Not that I feel like I'm "off track," but I know for certain that I am always in need of improvement... Everyone is. But am I "off a cliff"? I'm not sure. I'm not sure how I got to this point of "walking away" but I'd like to come back...

1 comment:

  1. You are not falling off a cliff or making bad decisions. This time (this break) from being in the internship is your time to grow while placed in the world. Take everything you have learned and apply it. Don't waste it or remove it from your life because you are now submerged into the world. You are doing great. Just be aware of decisions and the things you do. Everyone has to do that daily. Keep it up kiddo!

    ReplyDelete