Saturday, December 17, 2011

MY BEST FRIEND IS HOME!!!

So, you picture that moment when your best friend, who has been gone since August, the longest you've ever been apart, for college, comes home.  You picture that tackle hug and squeeling and giggles and counting down until that moment??
Yeah. I did that.  But guess what? She decided to mess with my head.

Here I am, puking in the middle of class as I nervously await to give my sermon (manuscript posted below) and I come to find out that I am, yes, you got it, last. I wanted to punch my teacher (and friend) straight in the face as he laughed at me and responded yes to my dreaded "please don't tell me I am last!" Come to find out, my Best Friend, who also happens to be friends with Matt and Heidi, called ahead of time and intentionally made me last.  So here I am, two people left before me and I hear Amanda to my left say "Amy's Here." All calm and collected.  I turn my head because I swear I heard her wrong. What? "Amy's here" she says again, but this time she points to a familiar face in the corner of the room. I yeall NO WAY!! Across the room and burst in to tears.  Poor Jasmine. She is just about to give my sermon and I am bawling in the back of the room.  I walk out and eventually Amy follows.  Now you can picture that moment. You know, the one I posted in the beginning? Except add a little "You lied to me!" and "I had to hear your sermon!" and a text from my Kelsey saying she would be there but she is sick and has known about this for weeks! Okay, I'll get over the fact that they all kept this secret from me for weeks, because that was the BEST SURPISE EVER!!!!!! Okay, I'm over it. Because guess what? I am going over to her house to have our Cuddle Corn Fest. Tonight.  Yes! You heard me right... Cuddle Corn Fest.  The Fab. 4 (Amy, Tia, Kelsey, Myself) will be reunited tonight!! I named us that.  Not Copyright allowed. Anyway, I have to get to work.  I just wanted the whole world to  know...
My Best Friend is Home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment