Saturday, August 11, 2012

Year Two

Well, here comes year two. Curfew kicks in tomorrow and work starts Tuesday. It's been an absolutely insane summer. I moved, spent 2 days relaxing and organizing and started watching kids right away. Since then I have babysat Monday-Thursday, more than a few Fridays and a few Saturday nights. I also went to Mexico and Kids Camp in July. Two very exhausting experiences but so rewarding. My summer has been non stop... Late nights, a dance recital, and hey, I welcomed my niece into the world with my entire family, Mom included. Absolute insanity.
And now I'm starting classes tomorrow and I'm already tired thinking about it. I can't wait for next semester when I am only taking on half a load because I'm almost done with the institute :). This summer was more exhausting than ELN and I'm looking forward to a much better set schedule. More sleep (never thought i'd say that) and more work getting done. I'm in the children's department for the next year and I cannot WAIT to learn from Maryann.... Though I may mysteriously get sick during the Kids Karnival in October... Totally logical when your job description is "Everything!!!!!!" Cameron and I will have our work cut out for us. I have also requested more speaking opportunities.... Yes, I said MORE. I may freak out before and turn beat red as I speak but it is SO rewarding and I am not missing out on ANYTHING this year. I'm ready (I hope) for whatever God has for me. Rachel asked if I was ready to preach at Trinity campus.... Maybe next semester ;)
Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment