Saturday, March 24, 2012

So, I'm toast.   Burnt out.  In need of sleep (which I haven't gotten much of since I was sick), and in need of some major R&R.  I've worked non stop over the past 2-3 weeks.  Ministry life.  But I can't remember the last time I felt this over done.  The one comfort I have though?  Amidst all of this, I have grown.  I see that.  Minus the need to cry all the time... mainly from stress and exhaustion.  The women's conference was today, bit too long ago actually.  And I'm still at the church, just about to go work during Saturday night service.  Next weekend is my Intern Project (missions weekend for the kids, shoe collecting, money collecting), with Easter the following weekend, with my last department switch (back to Next Gen, in time for the holiday) of my first ELN year.  Crazy... a year already?  Seriously.  I can't believe how time flew, but I also hope summer comes fast.  Not that I have much to look forward to, but I seriously need a break.  Again, with all the crazy, I may be struggling to find joy, but I'm growing.  Good I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment