Wednesday, March 21, 2012

You'll come

"Chains be broken, eyes be healed, eyes be open, Christ is here."
You'll Come, Hillsong United
After a long conversation with Josh this morning, I'm comforted. My eyes are open. I've talked to two or thee people about this internship and I've not felt comforted by it. Maybe I'm stubborn. But in talking with Josh, (we were discussing a completely unrelated topic about a mutual friend) he made a lot of good points. I see now how maybe it could be okay. Alright, I know it will be okay, but sometimes I just need to cry about it, get it out. I'm such a girl. Anyway, we were talking about attitudes, positive and negative and what deserves attention, what doesn't. Clearly the negative one doesn't, and really, some thrive on the negative attention. I used to. But sometimes being over dramatic (which, yes, I can admit that sometimes I am... No comments please ;) ) is the same thing. So I've cried and complained and been over dramatic about something that I will have to get over.  Crying only goes so far before you have to shut up and listen to God and stop complaining and pushing people away.  Sometimes I just struggle to understand things like this.  I'm slightly bipolar as well.  I'll be super happy one moment and then bam I'm crying about this again.  I need to stopSeek comfort, Seek God

I read this verse this morning in my devos:
The LORD hears good people when they cry out to him, and he saves them from their troubles.
Psalm 34:17

Now I just need to stop doubting and cry out... to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment