Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Service Project

In ELN, during our time in the Outreach department, we have to creat a service project.  Doable within our 6 weeks, $0 budget, and has to be an outreach or evangelism of some sort.  It doesn't have to be an event but it has to involve one of our ministry passions. Jasmine did a youth worship night, Amanda is doing a homeless outreach with youth kids, the interns, and Dale this Friday... and I have absolutely no idea what I want to do.  Thursday I am supposed to have it in my head and in process.  For now, I am supposed to brain storm.  In the last 2 hours? I've come up with nothing.  I thought writing might help, but here i am, with no avail.  I know what I want to come out of it.  People reached.  Lives changed.  People to consider their lives and where they can grow in Christ or help others.  I'm doing this for change.  My passion is children.  But I don't know if I want to do a project with kids.  Probably because I am spending the next year (and then rest of my ministarial life, unless God puts me somewhere else) in the Children's Department.  I guess that argument goes both ways though.  So now...  I'm in a rut. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment